The Holly on Pine Street

4:00 AM


Thank you!


Can you believe Christmas is only one week away? Time really does fly!  It seems like only yesterday that I was putting this blog together with all of my creations and inspirations, but it's actually been six whole months already!

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement.  White Purls and my pillbox hats really come from the heart.  They are my passion, my loves, and I want to continue sharing them with you.
♥ ♥ 




The Holly Pillbox Hat




Side View of the Holly Pillbox Hat




The Holly Pillbox Hat
If you follow me on instagram, you will recognize my new panther brooch!



Windy pillbox hat
Today was so windy!



Back View of the Holly Pillbox Hat




Pillbox Hat The Holly


I designed the Holly Pillbox hat with the holidays in mind.  This hat is made of the softest silk yarn you will ever touch.  Additionally, because it is silk, it has a very beautiful subtle sheen... Just the right amount of sparkle to sit atop your head like a Christmas angel's halo.  Bobbles and branches stitches adorn the hat to represent Winter's holiday gift: Holly.

A Holly Wreath Pillbox Hat to sit on your head as a crown.  Be merry and keep the holiday cheer! 



...sharing the love...

  • Pillbox Hat : The Holly Pillbox Hat by White Purls
  • Dress : Le Palais Vintage
  • Purse : Vintage
  • panther shoulder brooch : Vintage
  • Location : Pine Street in Downtown Long Beach, where else?  I  Long Beach!

What is your favorite part of the Holiday festivities? What are your traditions?  Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!   


~Myriam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow @WhitePurls on Instagram

Like White Purls